Effortless Helpdesk Support at Your Disposal
Content data provides you the details of the content watched by the users. By analyzing the content view data, Alie will recommend content to the users. However, to allow Alie to provide recommendations to the users, first, you need to upload the content data. You can view the content data under “Dataview” in the CMS.
How to Upload Content View Data
- To upload Content View Data, click on “Dataview” on the left-hand side of the CMS.
- On the right-hand side click on “Add Data”
- Click on “Add Content View”
- Click on “Download Template” to download the sample MS Excel file.
- You need to enter the data into the MS Excel file as mentioned in the sample file and save it. (See Below Screenshot)
- Once you entered the data, again go to “Add Data” –> “Add Content View”
- Click on “Browse” to select the MS Excel user data file.
- Then, click on “Upload”. The data will be uploaded to your CMS.
- When asked for confirmation “Are you sure to Upload this?”, click on “Ok”.
- You will get a confirmation that file “File Uploaded Successfully”, click on “Ok”.
- When you click on the “Content View” tab, you will see the uploaded data under it.