You can add or update the credit card information in the CMS. You can add a new credit card, make any card primary and/or delete a credit card.
How to Add a New Credit Card
- To add a new credit card, navigate to “Billing” -->”Payment Information” in the CMS.
- Under “Add Credit Card”, type “Name on Card”
- Then type your 16 digit “Card Number”
- Select the “Expiry Date”
- Type the 3 digit “Security Code”
- Type the “Billing Address”
- Click on “Save Card”
How to Make a Card Primary
- To make a card Primary, click on the “Make Primary” on the extreme right-hand side of the card under “Action” column.
- When asked for confirmation, click on “Yes”. Your subscription fee will be charged from the Primary card.
Deleting a Credit Card
- To delete a card, click on “Delete” on the extreme right-hand side of the card under “Action” column.
- When asked for confirmation, click on “Yes”. The card will be removed from the CMS.
Note: You can delete a card if you have added more than one card and you can always delete a secondary card.