Through the Blog app inside Muvi Marketplace you can easily create and manage blogs for your website. You can create various blogs about your video platform which will provide useful information about your video content and your website to your subscribers and it will also help attracting more viewers to your website.
- To activate “Blog” from your Muvi CMS, go to “Marketplace” --> “Manage Apps”.
- Click on “Activate” button to activate the blog.
- Once you click on activate you will see a dialog box with “Yes” and “Cancel” option. Click on “Yes” to activate the blog feature.
- Once you activate the feature you can see “Blog” under the “Marketplace” --> “Manage Apps” menu.
Creating New Blog Post
- Got to “Marketplace” --> “Blog” in your CMS
- On the “Blog” page click on “Add New Post” to add a new blog
- Once you click on the “Add New Post”, a new page will popup
- Type your Blog Title in the corresponding field
- Type the Author name. (If you will not give any name then your studio name will be automatically selected)
- Permalink will be automatically generated. (However, if you wish you can change the permalink)
- Type Short Description about the blog in 300 words
- Browse and upload Featured Image for your blog (You can upload .jpeg, .gif, .png and. svg images. However, if you are uploading. svg images then you will not able the crop the image and few old browsers do not support this image format)
- Type the Canonical URL (e.g. http://example.com)
- Compose your Blog Content in the text editor. Here you can also add hyperlink, add image, add video and add source link
- To only save the blog, select the option "Save" and click on "Submit". Your blog will be saved and you can publish it latter
- If you want to save and publish the blog then select the option "Save & Publish" and click on "Submit". The blog will be published on your website
After creating the blog, you can edit it, view comments on the blog, remove the blog and change the status of the blog.
- To edit the blog, click on "Edit". Make the necessary changes and click on "Submit". The changes will be updated in the blog.
- You can remove a blog by clicking on "Remove". When asked for confirmation, click on "Yes" to remove the blog.
- To change the status of the blog from unpublished to publish or vice-versa, click on "Change Status". When asked for confirmation, click on "Yes". The status of the blog will be changed. (When you see a tick mark, the blog status is published else it is unpublished)
Creating Blog in Multiple Languages
You can create blog in multiple languages. However, first you need to create the blog in English and then you can change it to any language while editing it.
- Go to "Marketplace" --> "Blog" in your CMS
- Click on "Edit" on the extreme right-hand side of a specific blog that you want change it to a different language
- Select the language from the drop-down menu on the top right corner of your screen
- Change the content of the blog from English to your desired language
- Finally, click on the "Submit" button
- When users will select their preferred language on your website/app, they will see the blog in their language