You can block or unblock your website from search engines. If you block your website from the search engines, then it will not be crawled by the search engine bots. By default, all stores are blocked by using Robots.txt and Meta tag Robots. You can unlock your website by removing the Robots.txt content from the CMS.
How to Unblock Your Website
- To unblock your website, go to "Marketing" --> "Advanced" in your CMS
- Remove all codes in Robots.txt field and click on "Update"
How to Block Your Website
In case you want to block a live site post purchase of a subscription then you need to follow the below mentioned steps.
- Please go to "Marketing" --> "Advanced" in your CMS
- Type the Robots.txt file "User-agent:* Disallow:/ "as shown in the image below
- Click "Update" to block your website