You can change your Muvi subscription at any time you wish through the CMS. However, remember that, you can only upgrade your subscription through the CMS. To downgrade your subscription, you need to inform us. We will do it manually at our end.
How to Change Your Muvi Subscription
- To change your Muvi subscription, go to “Billing” --> “Muvi Subscription” in your CMS
- Under “Select Package”, select the subscription plan from the drop-down (You can only select the higher package. i.e. from “Muvi Standard” to “Muvi Professional”) (See Below Screenshot)
- As per your requirement, you can also select the “Applications” from the available options (i.e. Native iOS App, Roku App etc.). You will be charged for the individual applications separately.
- Select the payment term. You can select “Monthly” or “Yearly” plan
- Finally, click on “Continue to Authorize Payment”
- Once you upgrade your subscription plan, it will be effective immediately and your monthly subscription amount will be adjusted accordingly.
- To downgrade your subscription plan, you need to inform us by adding a support ticket or through email. We will do it manually at our end.