You can change (upgrade/downgrade) your Muvi subscription at any time you wish through the CMS. However, remember that you can only upgrade your subscription through the CMS. To downgrade your subscription, you need to inform us. We will do it manually at our end.
Our subscription plans are categorized as shared server plans (Muvi Standard, Muvi Professional) and dedicated server plans (Muvi Enterprise, Muvi Ultimate). You can instantly change subscription plans under the same server category. For example, if you wish to change from Muvi Standard to Muvi Professional then it can be done instantly as both these plans are under the shared server category. However, if you wish to change plans from the shared server category to a dedicated server category, then it will take some time (1 week to upgrade and 1 month to downgrade). For example, if you wish to upgrade from Muvi Professional to Muvi Enterprise or Muvi Ultimate, then it will take 1 week's time. If you wish to downgrade from Muvi Ultimate or Muvi Enterprise to Muvi Professional or Muvi Standard, then you need to inform us before one month.
How to Upgrade Your Muvi Subscription
- To upgrade your Muvi subscription, navigate to “Billing” --> “Muvi Subscription” in the CMS
- Under “Subscription Plans”, click on the subscription plan (You can only select the higher package. i.e. from “Muvi Standard” to “Muvi Professional”)
- As per your requirement, you can also select the “Applications” from the available options (i.e. Native iOS App, Roku App, TV Apps, etc.). You will be charged for the individual applications separately.
- Select the payment term. You can select “Monthly”, "Half-Yearly", or “Yearly” plan.
- Click on "Checkout".
- Finally, click on “Continue to Authorize Payment”.
Note: You can upgrade from Muvi Standard to Muvi Professional and Muvi Enterprise to Muvi Ultimate instantly. However, if you wish to upgrade from Muvi Standard/Muvi Professional to Muvi Enterprise/Muvi Ultimate, it will take one week's time.
How to Downgrade Your Muvi Subscription
- To downgrade your subscription plan, you need to inform us by adding a support ticket or through email. We will do it manually at our end.
- The subscription plans under the shared server category (Muvi Standard, Muvi Professional) can be downgraded instantly. That means, if you want to change your subscription plan from Muvi Professional to Muvi Standard, it can be done instantly on your request.
- If you want to downgrade the subscription plan from the dedicated server category (Muvi Enterprise, Muvi Ultimate) to a shared server category plan (Muvi Standard, Muvi Professional), then it will take 1 month's time. Please click here to know more.
- Once you upgrade your subscription plan, it will be effective immediately and your monthly subscription amount will be adjusted accordingly.