Muvi’s Watch History feature allows your users to view the list of content which they have watched during the past 1 Week, 1 Month, or 6 Months . You can enable this feature from the CMS. When users’ login to your website they can view their watch history under profile.
How to Enable Watch History
- To enable “Watch History” feature, go to “User Features” -->” Settings”
- Select the check box for “Watch History”
- In “Duration” field select the duration of watch history (1 Week, 1 Month or 6 Months)
- Finally, click on “Save”
View Watch History
To view the Watch History, the users first need to login to your website/mobile app and then click on “Watch History” under “Profile”. They can view the list of content they have watched during the past 1 week, 1 month or 6 months.
Clear Watch History
You can clear the Watch History when there are so many content in the Watch History.
- To clear Watch History, click on "Clear History".
- When asked for confirmation, click on "Yes"
- All the Watch History will be cleared.