With our PPV (Pay Per View) Bundle feature you can make a bundle/bundles of your content. Viewers (Both Subscribers and Non-subscribers) will pay certain price to watch a bundle for a particular period of time. You can make a bundle of movies, popular TV series, sports event etc. For example, you can put all the series of Jurassic Park or Spider Man movies in a PPV Bundle and set a price and set a time period (Like 100 days, 240 days etc.) for the PPV bundle. Viewers who want to watch the entire series of a particular movie will be more excited to buy these bundles. Likewise, you can create PPV bundle for TV series. However, you can only add parent content to the bundle. Currently, you will not be able to add the child content or episodes to PPV Bundle. Moreover, you can add Live Streaming content to PPV Bundle.
Note: First you need to integrate Payment Gateway (Monetization -> Payment Gateway) to enable PPV Bundle.
Enabling PPV Bundles
Before creating PPV Bundles, first you need to enable this feature in your CMS.
- To enable PPV Bundles, go to “Monetization” --> “Settings” in your CMS.
- Under “Monetization Model” select the check box “Pay Per View Bundles”
- Finally, click on “Update”
PPV Bundles will be enabled for your store. Once PPV Bundle is enabled, it will be displayed under the Monetization menu (Monetization -->Pay Per View-->Pay Per View Bundles)
How to Create PPV Bundles
- To create new PPV Bundle, go to “Monetization” -->”Pay Per View” --> “Pay Per View Bundles” in your CMS.
- Click on “New PPV Bundle” (See Below Screenshot)
- Once you click on “New PPV Bundle”, a window will open. (See Below Screenshot)
- In the Title field, type the name of your PPV Bundle
- Type the name of the content in the Content field (Add more than one content and you can also add Live Streaming content)
- Select policy Rules form the drop-down. (If you have enabled Policy Rules, you will see this option)
- In the Price filed first type the validity of the PPV Bundle in number of Days. Then type the Price for Subscribers and Non-Subscribers in the corresponding field.
- Click on "Add More", to add more "Validity in Number of Days" and Price for Subscribers and Non-Subscribers.
- Click on "Remove" to remove "Validity in Number of Days" and "Price for Subscribers and Non-Subscribers"
- Finally, click on Add
Managing PPV Bundles
- Once you add PPV Bundles, you can see the list of bundles under “Manage PPV Bundles”.
- To edit a bundle, click on “Edit” on the right-hand side of the PPV Bundle
- Click on “Delete” on the right-hand side of the PPV Bundle to delete a bundle
How Users Can Buy PPV Bundles
When a user clicks on a content that is in the PPV Bundle, he/she will get a popup to purchase that content. If the user clicks on "View Detail", he/she can see the content in the bundle. Users can select the time frame and click on "Proceed to Payment" to buy the PPV Bundle. (See Below Screenshot).