Adding New Static Page
- To create new static page, go to “Website” --> “Static Pages” in your CMS
- On the “Static Pages” page click on “Add New Page” to create a new web page.
- When You click on “Add New Page” a page will open.
- Type the name of the page in the “Page Name” field.
- Type the content for the new page in the “Content” box.
- Here you can also add image (you can upload .jpeg, .gif, .png and. svg images. However, if you are uploading. svg images then you will not able the crop the image and few old browsers do not support this image format)
- Change font style, color, add/insert hyperlinks etc.
- Finally, click on “Save Page” to save and update the page.
After creating the static page, you can preview it.
Under "Action" click on "View". The page will open in your browser.
You can edit the static page whenever it is required.
Under "Action" click on "Edit". Make necessary changes to the page and click on "Save Page".
You can delete any static page that you have already created.
Under "Action" click on "Remove". When asked for confirmation, click on "Yes". The specific page will be deleted.
How to Re-order the Pages
As per your requirement you can change the order of the static pages. You just need to drag and drop the pages to arrange them in a specific order.
Adding External Link
If you have created a webpage somewhere, you can also link that page here instead of creating a new one. Select the check box for “External Link” and then type the name of the link and URL of the page in the “Page Link” field and click on “Save Page”.