Adding New Static Page
- To create new static page, go to “Website” --> “Static Pages” in your CMS
- On the “Static Pages” page click on “Add New Page” to create a new web page.
- When You click on “Add New Page” a page will open.
- Type the name of the page in the “Page Name” field.
- Type the content for the new page in the “Content” box.
- Here you can also add image (you can upload .jpeg, .gif, .png and. svg images. However, if you are uploading. svg images then you will not able the crop the image and few old browsers do not support this image format)
- Change font style, color, add/insert hyperlinks etc.
- Finally, click on “Save Page” to save and update the page.
- After creating the new page you can add it to the Footer Menu or to the Main Menu of your website/app.
- If you have configured multiple languages on your store, then you will be able to add a new page when the English language is selected in the CMS. (See Below Screenshot)
After creating the static page, you can preview it.
Under "Action" click on "View". The page will open in your browser.
You can edit the static page whenever it is required.
Under "Action" click on "Edit". Make necessary changes to the page and click on "Save Page".
Note: If you have configured multiple languages on your store, then you can edit the page when the English language is selected in the CMS. (See Below Screenshot)
You can delete any static page that you have already created.
Under "Action" click on "Remove". When asked for confirmation, click on "Yes". The specific page will be deleted.
How to Re-order the Pages
As per your requirement you can change the order of the static pages. You just need to drag and drop the pages to arrange them in a specific order.
Adding External Link
If you have created a webpage somewhere, you can also link that page here instead of creating a new one. You can add the external link to the Footer Menu and/or to the Main Menu of your website.
- To add external links to the Footer Menu Click Here.
- To add the external links to the Main Menu Click Here.