You can download and install non-certified Roku Channels to your device. There are two methods to download and install a non-certified Roku Channel. You can download by visiting the Roku website or download from your Roku device.
Download Roku Channel from Website
- Open Roku Website on your computer or smartphone
- If get prompted, sign in to your Roku account
- Under “Manage Account” select “Add Channel” with a code.
- Enter the Channel Access code received from the channel provider and select “Add Channel”
- Acknowledge the warning message that appears (See Below Screenshot)
- The channel will not immediately appear in the list of channels on your Roku streaming player or Roku TV™.
- Your Roku device checks every 24 to 36 hours for any new channels you have added from the website and automatically installs them.
Download Roku Channel from Device
You can download the channel immediately from your Roku device.
- Go to your Roku device and select Settings --> System --> System update --> Check now
- Once downloaded, new channels are added to the list of channels under Home on the main screen of your Roku device.
- Scroll down and you will see your new channel at the bottom of the list.