Muvi offers fully-featured, white-labelled Samsung Tizen App. The Samsung Tizen App has all the same features as the website – user registration, login, search, filter etc. We support web-OS from 3.0 to 4.0 versions for Samsung Tizen App.
How We Prepare Your Samsung Tizen App
- First, you need to purchase the App. You can do it so from the CMS. (Go to "Billing" --> "Muvi Subscription" in the CMS and select the app under "Application". Then, proceed to "Checkout”.) If you have already purchased the App, then you can skip this step.
- After purchasing the app, you need to enable it (Go to "Settings" -->"Advanced" in the CMS. select the checkbox for the Samsung Tizen App and then click on "Update").
- It takes us one week to build the App by using our default template. (If you want any customization then it may take longer time to develop the App)
- Once the App is built, we will send it to you for testing
- Finally, after getting your approval, we will publish the App
To develop your Samsung Tizen App, you need to provide us necessary information through the CMS. Please go to “Mobile & TV Apps” -->” Samsung Tizen App” -->"Publish to App Store" in the CMS.
In the “Samsung Tizen App” page, please provide the detail information related to your App. (See Below Screenshot)
- Type the name of your app in the “App Name” field
- In the “Short Description” field, type a short description of the app.
- Describe your App in detail in the “Description” field.
- Click on “Upload App Launch Icon ” to upload an icon for your App (App Icon is a small image that represents your App in the App store and after you install the App it shows your App on the device) (You can upload .jpeg, .gif, .png and. svg images with dimension 512x423 px. However, if you are uploading. svg images then you will not able the crop the image and few old browsers do not support this image format) See below screenshot.
- Click on “Logo Asset with Transparency” to upload the Logo image.
- For “Background Image”, click on “Upload Background Image”. (Please choose a jpeg/gif/png image with dimension 1920x1080 px)
- For “Drawer Logo”, you need to upload a portrait image and landscape image. Click on “Upload Drawer Logo” to upload the logo image.
- Select the “Ratings” for the app from the drop-down lists.
- Fill up the “Support Contact” information (i.e. Email, Phone, Website) This information will be used by your users in case they experience any issue with your app.
- Type your company address name in the "Address" field.
- In the "Representative Name" field" type the representative of your business
- Select the “Category” from the drop-down (i.e. Movies, Drama, TV Series etc.)
- Finally, click on “Save”.
All this information will be stored in our database and we will develop the Samsung Tizen App based on the information provided by you.
Testing Your Samsung Tizen App
- Once the app development procedure is completed, we will send you the .wgt file for testing the App.
- After getting your approval, we will publish the app in the app store from your Developer Account.
Publishing Your Samsung Tizen App
We will publish the App in the App Store either by using our Developer’s ID or by using your Developer’s ID. If you use your Developer’s ID, then the App will show your company or brand name in the Play Store.
Muvi maintains the Samsung Tizen App on an ongoing basis. It includes making updates and patches as required to support new app versions and devices.