Muvi offers fully featured, white-labelled Xbox TV App. The Xbox TV App has all the same features as the website – user registration, login, search, filter etc. We support OS version 10.0 onwards for Xbox TV App.
How We Prepare Your Xbox TV App
- First, you need to purchase the App. You can do it so from the CMS. (Go to "Billing" --> "Muvi Subscription" in the CMS and select the app under "Application". Then, proceed to "Checkout”.) If you have already purchased the App, then you can skip this step.
- After purchasing the app, you need to enable it (Go to "Settings" -->"Advanced" in the CMS. select the checkbox for the Xbox TV App and then click on "Update").
- It takes us one weekto build the App by using our default template. (If you want any customization then it may take longer time to develop the App)
- Once the App is built, we will send it to you for testing
- Finally, after getting your approval, we will publish the App
Preview the Template of Xbox TV App
You can preview the Xbox TV app template in the CMS.
- To preview the template, go to “Mobile & TV Apps” -->” Xbox TV App” -->” Template” in the CMS.
- Click on the “Preview” button. You will see the template. You can also browse different sections in the template.
Filling Up the App Requirement Form
To develop your Xbox TV App, you need to provide us necessary information through the CMS. Please go to “Mobile & TV Apps” -->” Xbox TV App” -->"Publish to App Store" in the CMS.
In the “Xbox TV App” page, please provide the detail information related to your App. (See Below Screenshot)
- Type the name of your app in the “App Name” field
- In the “Short Description” field, type a short description of the app.
- Describe your App in detail in the “Description” field.
- Click on “Upload Splash Screen” to upload a splash screen for your App (When you click on an App, Splash Screen is the image that appears before you see the main screen of the App) (You can upload .jpeg, .gif, .png and. svg images. However, if you are uploading. svg images then you will not able the crop the image and few old browsers do not support this image format)
- Upload a “Square Logo” (a .png image with dimension 150 x 150 px)
- Upload a “Square Logo” (a .png image with dimension 44 x 44px) (see below screenshot)
- Upload a “Store Logo” (a .png image with dimension 50 x 50 px) (see below screenshot)
- Upload a “Logo” (a .png image with dimension 512x512 px) (see below screenshot)
- Upload images for Home Drawer Logo. Either you can upload a portrait logo or a landscape logo. (For portrait please choose a .png image with dimension 60x50 px. For landscape, please choose a .png image with dimension 150x50 px. (see below screenshot)
- Select the “Ratings” for the app from the drop-down lists.
- Select the “Category” from the drop-down (i.e. Movies, Drama, TV Series, etc.)
- Fill up the “Support Contact” information (i.e. Email, Phone, Website) This information will be used by your users in case they experience an issue with your app.
- Select the “Distribution Geography” from the drop-down list. (Hold the CTRL key to select multiple regions)
- Finally, click on “Save”.
All this information will be stored in our database and we will develop the Xbox TV App based on the information.