By adding Muvi as an admin in your Apple Developer Account, you can allow Muvi to publish your iOS App in the iTunes App Store. Usually, Apple ID is required to login to Apple Developer account. However, it is not always necessary to provide Apple ID credentials. By adding Muvi’s developer ID to your Apple Developer Account, you can allow Muvi to publish your App in the Apple iTune app store.
How to Add Muvi to Your Apple Developer Account
Please follow the below mentioned steps to add Muvi as an Admin to your Apple Developer Account.
1. Log in to iTunes Connect by providing valid Apple ID. (Your Apple Account must be a Business Account to give Admin access)
Note: If you have an individual account, then you will not be able to give admin access. So, to give admin access, you have to give your Apple Developer Account with two factor authentication code.
2. Click on the "People" tab after logging into Apple Developer Account. (See Below Screenshot)
3. After clicking on the "People" tab, it will navigate to "Account" page and then click on the “Go to App Store Connect”. (See Below Screenshot)
4. Under "User and Access" page, click on the Users and Roles tab, after that Click on the “+” icon to add our account as Admin. (See Below Screenshot)
5. After clicking on the “+” icon, it will show a form to provide all the required details .
- First Name: MUVI
- Last Name:LLC
- Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Role: Choose Admin checkbox (Automatically all fields get selected and no need to provide individual access to both account i.e itunesConnect and Developer Account)
6. Click on the Invite button .
7. Then a confirmation email will be sent to that Email Address After confirming that, we will be able to access your account.