While building your mobile app we require different types of transparent icons for mobile apps and for app store. Usually, we asked you to upload the transparent app icons to the CMS or send us via email. Either you can create the transparent app icons from the scratch, or you can make any normal icon to transparent icon.
Converting Normal Icon to Transparent Icon
To convert a normal icon to transparent icon, please follow the below mentioned steps.
- Upload your image to lunapic.com website.
- If the file is in your device, click on “Choose File” and select the file from your device or You can type the URL of the image if it is in a web server and click on “Go”.
- You need to click in a color in the image to make it transparent(e.g. white, black, yellow, blue or any other color). For this image, white color is selected.
- You can adjust the transparency of the image by adjusting the slider.
- To save the transparent image, click on “Save”. The transparent image will be saved in .PNG