Once your mobile app is developed, we will send you the Alpha and Beta version of the App. After successfully testing the app in Alpha and Beta version, you can publish it in the Google Play Store. You need to create a Developer Account, before you can publish any app on Google Play. You can easily sign up for one using your existing Google Account.
How to Make Your Android App Live
To make your Android App live from Alpha mode to Production, you need perform the following steps.
- Login to your Developer Account with your Play Store credentials (Apps -->Publish)
- Navigate to your App. “Release Management” --> “App Releases” (see below screenshot).
- Go to “Alpha” -->”Manage” (see below screenshot).
- Click on “Release to Production” (see below screenshot).
- Click on “Review” & “Start Roll-Out to Production” (see below screenshot).