You can link multiple content to a specific content in your Content Library. When users will click on that specific content, they will view all the related content linked to it. For example, if you will link “Superman and “Wonder Woman” movies to “Spider Man” movie, then users can see these two movies under the “Spider Man” movie when they play the Spider Man movie.
Note: First, you need to enable “Advanced Player” to view related content.
Adding Related Content
- To link related content to a specific content, go to “Manage Content” -->“Content Library” in your CMS.
- On the extreme right-hand side of a content, click on “Manage Related Content”
- In the “Search Bar” type the content name that you want to relate with the content
- Then click on “Add”. If you want to add another content, then type the content name on the search bar and repeat the process. You can add multiple content to a specific content.
- Finally, click on “Save”.
View Related Content
To view related content linked to a specific content, you need to click on the content to play it. You can see the related content under the player. (First, you need to enable “Advanced Player” in your CMS)
Delete Related Content
You can delete any related content linked with a specific content.
- To delete a related content, go to “Manage Content” --> “Content Library” in your CMS.
- In the Content Library click on “Manage Related Content” on the extreme right-hand side of the content from which you want to delete the related content.
- Click on the “X” icon on the top right corner of the content, that you want to remove.
- When asked for confirmation, click on “Yes”.
- Then click on “Save”. The content will be removed from related category. Users will not see the content under the player.