You can add/delete different Content Categories in your Muvi CMS. For example, you can add categories like Movie, Video Clip, TV Series, Live Event, YouTube Clip etc. You can also add separate categories for movies such as, Action Movies, Comedy Movies, Documentaries etc. After creating the content category, you can use them while creating Content Metadata and add them to your website menu.
Adding Content Category
- To add content category, go to “Manage Content” --> “Manage Metadata” in your CMS.
- Under “Content Category”, click on “Add Content Category”
- Type the "Category Name" (You can add Content Category Name up to 40 characters)
- Upload "Category Image"
- Click on “Submit”. The content category will be added to the list of categories.
If you want to show content category in the content details page of your website then Click Here.
Adding Image to Content Category
You can add image to any Content Category.
- To add image, go to "Manage Content" --> "Content Category" in your CMS
- On the right-hand side of the Content Category click on the blank image icon
- Select the image from your computer or from the image library
- Click on "Next"
The image for the category will be added.
Editing Content Category
You can edit any content category as per your requirement.
- To edit a category, click on that specific category
- Make necessary changes.
- After editing the category, click on the tick mark to save the changes.
Deleting Content Category
When it is required, you can easily delete a content category from the list.
- To delete a content category, simply click on the “Trashcan Icon” on the right-hand side of a category.
- When asked for confirmation, click on “Yes”. The content category will be removed.