With our Menu feature, you can create menu structure of your Mobile/TV App. You can add main menu, sub menu, rename a menu, delete a menu and manage the menu structure of your Mobile and TV app.
Adding the Main Menu
- To add the main menu of your Mobile/TV App, go to “Mobile & TV Apps” -->”Menu”
- Under “Set the Main Menu”, click on “Content Categories”
- Select the content categories from the list which you wish to add to the main menu
- Click on “Add to Menu”
The selected content categories will be added to the main menu of your Mobile/TV App
Adding Static Pages
You can add Static Pages like "About Us" and "Terms and Policy" to the main menu.
- Under "Set the Main Menu" click on "Static Pages"
- Select the static page (i.e. About Us / Terms and Policy) you want to add to the main menu
- Click on "Add to Menu"
The static page will be added to the main menu of your App.
- You can add Apps (If you have activated any) like Blogs, Help Center and Muvi Kart to the main menu.
- Under "Set the Main Menu" click on "Apps" Select the Apps you want to add to the main menu
- Click on "Add to Menu" Apps will be added to the main menu of your Mobile App.
Adding External Links
- You can add any external links to the main menu of your App.
- Under "Set the Main Menu" click on "External Links"
- Type the link text (For example Muvi) Type the URL (For example, https://muvi.com)
- Click on "Submit". The link will be added to the main menu of your App.
Managing Menu Structure
After adding the Main Menu, you can arrange the menus in different order, create sub menus, rename a menu and delete a menu.
- To re-arrange the menu order, simply drag and drop the menus in your desired order
- To create a sub menu, drag a menu and put it under a specific menu. It will become a sub menu of that specific menu.
- To remove a menu, click on “Remove”. When asked for confirmation click on “Yes” to remove the menu
- Click on “Edit” to edit a specific menu. You can change the name of the menu under "Title".
- You can not make any changes to the "Permalink" of the menu. However, you can change the "Permalink" of the "External Links"
- After making the changes click on “Save”
Note: If you have configured multiple languages on your store, then "Remove" option will be enabled when English language is selected in the CMS. (See Below Screenshot)