Muvi allows you to add tracking and re-targeting codes such as Google Tag Manager Code, Facebook Pixel etc. By adding these codes, you can easily update code snippets and tags on your website, for example those proposed for marketing optimization and traffic analysis. Without needing to edit your website code, you can add and update Floodlight, Firebase Analytics, Google Analytics, AdWords and custom or third party tags from the Tag Manager user interface. You can also edit or delete the tracking/re-targeting codes as and when required, through your CMS.
Adding Tracking Code
- To add Tracking Code, go to “Marketing” --> “Advanced” in your CMS.
- Click on “New Code”.
- In the next page, type the Track Name in the corresponding field (For Example, Google Tag Manager, Facebook Pixel etc.)
- Select the Location where you want to put the code (Above or Below of the page)
- Select the Tag where you want to insert the code. (<Head> or <Body>)
- Paste the Code in the corresponding field. (Which you have already obtained for Google Tag Manager or Facebook Pixel)
- Finally, click on “Update”
Editing Tracking Code
- To edit tracking code, go to “Marketing” --> “Advanced” in your CMS.
- Click on “Edit Code”
- Make the necessary changes and then click on “Update”
Deleting Tracking Code
If you want to delete a tracking or re-targeting code, you can delete it easily in your CMS.
- To delete tracking code, go to “Marketing” -->“Advanced” in your CMS.
- Click on “Delete Code”
- When asked for confirmation, click on “Yes” to delete the code