With our user login restriction feature you can manage how users can access your website/content. You can allow users to access your website and/or content without registering or logging in to your website. (By default, registration and login is required to access your website) You can also restrict users to access free content by logging in to your website. However, access to free content do not require login by default. You can also enable "2 Step Registration" process for your store (By default 1 Step Registration is enabled).
By default, registration and login is enabled for each store. As per your requirement you can disable this option. That means a user can access your website and content without registration and login.
- To disable Login & Registration, go to “User Features” --> “Register & Login” in your CMS,
- Please uncheck the check box “Require Registration & Login” button, then click on “Save”
After disabling this feature, there will be no "Register" & "Login" button on your Homepage. Users can directly access your content or browse your website.
Enable 2 Step Registration
You can enable the Two-Step Registration process for your store. Once you enabled this feature, the end-users first need to register themselves by entering their details (name, email, etc.) on the first page, and then they can view the subscription plans and payment options on the next page. In the 2 step registration process, they can opt to skip the process of purchasing the subscription plan.
However, in the One-Step registration process, users can not skip any of the steps. In the one-step registration process, they have to provide their details, select the subscription plan, and complete the payment process.
- To enable 2 Step Registration Process, go to "User Features" --> "Registration & Login" in the CMS
- Under "User Registration", select the option "2-Step Registration"
- Finally, click on "Save". Two-step registration will be enabled for your store.
Note: One step registration is by default enabled for your store.
- To remove "2 Step Registration", you need to select the option for 1 Step Registration and click on "Save".
Enable Login to Watch Free Content
By default, users do not require to login to your website to watch free content. However, as per your requirement you can restrict the users to access free content by logging in to your website.
- To enable login to watch free content, go to “Monetizations” -->”Settings” in your CMS
- Under “Restrictions” select the check box “Login required For Free Content”
- Finally, click on “Update”
Next time, when a user clicks on a free content on your website to watch, he/she will be prompted to login to your website.