User Management feature allows the store admin to view the status of users according to their types including registration, subscription, PPV subscription, cancellation and deletion. Admin can add free users and manage users such as send reset password email to users, cancel subscriptions and update email address of users.
View User Status
- To view user status, go to “Support” --> “User Management” in your CMS.
- Here you can see four columns User, Email, Type and Plan. Under these columns you can see different users’ Name, Email, Type (i.e. PPV Subscriber, Subscriber, Free User) and Plan (i.e. Subscription Plan).
- You can also filter the users according to their types like Registration, Subscription, PPV Subscription, Cancellations, Deletions and Device Deletions.
- You can type the user's name in the search bar to find a specific user.
- By selecting the date from the calendar you can view details of user/users in a specific date.
Adding User to Your Store
You can also add a user to your store from your CMS. You can add a Subscribed User, a Registered User (A user without subscription, who might have limited or no access to the content in the store) or a Free User who will have unlimited access to all subscription and PPV content.
- Go to "Support" -->"User Management" in the CMS.
- To add a User, click on “Add User”.
- A new window will open. Type the user's Name,
- Type user's Email address
- Type a Password for the account
- Select the type of user from the drop-down (i.e. "Free Registration", "Subscription", "Free User")
- Finally, click on “Submit”.
When you add a user, an email notification will be send to the user with login credentials to access your store.
- If you select 'Subscription", then you need to select the subscription plan from the drop-down list.
- While adding the subscribers, the Store Admin can add/edit the "Date" from the date field(it can any future date from the date of adding the subscriber) against the plan according to their wish, until that date the end-user can access the content irrespective of free trial/renewal.
- The subscribers added by the Store Admin will become Free Registered Users once their subscription peridod is over.
Through our User Management feature you can easily manage your users.
- Send your users password reset email by clicking on “Send Reset Password Email”, (Under "Action" column. See below screenshot)
- To edit the name and email of the user click on “Edit Profile”
- To delete the free registration account click on "Delete Free Registration"
- If you wish to cancel the subscription of a user click on “Cancel Subscription” (However, when users cancel their subscription from their end, it will be automatically updated in this section as cancelled subscription)
- You can delete the logged in device of the users by clicking on "Device Management".
View User Details
You can view details about a specific user by clicking on the registered email of the user.
Downloading User Details
You can download the details of users in your store in MS Excel.
- Click on "Export". All the details of the users including "User", "Email", "Type", "Plan" will be downloaded in MS Excel format.
- To download updated history of the users, click on "Export Update History". All the updated user history data will be downloaded in MS Excel format.
Cancelling a User's Subscription Plan
You can cancel an end user's subscription plan from the CMS. If the end user has multiple subscriptions, then you can cancel any of the subscription plans from the CMS.
- To cancel a user's subscription plan, go to "Support" -->"User Management" in your CMS
- Under "Action" click on "Cancel Subscription"
- A pop up will show the user's subscription plans. If the user has multiple subscription plans, you will see a list of his/her plans
- Click on "Cancel Subscription" to cancel a specific subscription plan
- You will be asked for confirmation. Click on "Yes" to cancel the subscription.
Note: If you will cancel the user's subscription plan, then the user will be able to login to your store but he/she will not be able to view the content. To view the content, user needs to buy the subscription plan again or you have to renew the user's subscription plan.
How to Delete a User
There are different types of deleting options available for diffrent types of users in the CMS. For example, to delete a Free User you need to click on "Delete Account" under "Action" and to delete a Free Registered user you need to click on "Delete Free Registration" under "Action". However, to delete a "Subscriber", first, you need to cancel the subscription of the user and then click on "Delete User".
Note: At present, after deleting the users (i.e. Free User, Free Registered User and Subscribers), you cannot completely remove them from the CMS. All the deleted users will appear under "Deletions" (see below screenshot).
Deleting a Free User
- To delete a "Free User", navigate to "Support" -->"User Management" in the CMS.
- On the extreme right-hand side of the Free User, under "Action", click on "Delete Account".
- When asked for confirmation, click on "Yes" to delete the user.
Deleting a Free Registered User
- To delete a "Free Registred User", navigate to "Support" -->"User Management" in the CMS.
- On the extreme right-hand side of the Free User, under "Action", click on "Delete Free Registration".
- When asked for confirmation, click on "Yes" to delete the user.
Deleting a Subscriber
Deleting a subscriber is a 2 step process. First, you need to cancel the subscription of the user and then you can delete the user.
- To delete a "Subscriber", navigate to "Support" -->"User Management" in the CMS.
- On the extreme right-hand side of the Free User, under "Action", click on "Cancel Subscription".
- When asked for confirmation, click on "Yes" to cancle the subscription of the user. The user type will be changed to "Canceled".
- Then click on "Delete User" under "Action". When asked for confirmation, click on "Yes" to delete the user.
How to Renew a User's Subscription Plan
You can renew the subscription plan of a user from the CMS.
- To renew the subscription plan of a user, navigate to "Support" -->"User Management" in the CMS.
- On the etreme right-hand side of a user, click on "Renew Plan".
- When asked for confirmation, click on "Yes" to renew the plan.
How Users Can View Their Transactions
Your subscribers can view their transaction through Purchase History after they login to your website. They just need to click on “Purchase History” (See Below Screenshot). They can see the transaction details in a tabular format. Subscribers can see the transactions about their Monthly Subscription, PPV (Pay Per View) Subscription, PPV Bundle Subscription, Pre-Order etc.
- Users can also view the invoice of a transaction by clicking on “View Invoice” under "Review Order". It will show the details of their transaction including, Payment Gateway Name, Gateway Order Number, Gateway Transaction Number, Transaction Date and Time etc. (See Below Screenshot)
How Users Can Cancel Their Subscription
Users can cancel their subscription from your website.
- First they need to login to your website and then click on "My Plans" under "Profile". Here, users can see all their plans.
- To cancel their subscription, they need to click on "Cancel".
- Then they need to select a reason and click on "Cancel Subscription". After that they will get a confirmation about their cancellation.
How Users Can Update Their Credit Card Information
You users can update their credit card information in the "Card Information" page under profile. They can add a new card, make a card primary and/or delete a specific card.
- To update the credit card information, navigate to "Profile" -->"Card Information".
- Under "Add Credit Card", type the detials of the card you wish to add.
- Click on "Save Card". The card will be added.
- To make any added card primary, click on "Make Primary". When asked for confirmation, click on "Yes".
- To delete a specific card, click on the "Delete" button. When asked for confirmation, click on "Yes".
Refunding to Users
Sometimes your users get charged without their knowledge. It may happen due to some technical error or some other reason. In that case, they will ask you for refund. If this happens, then you can refund them through your Payment Gateway.