Muvi offers fully-featured, white-labelled Apple TV App. The Fire TV App has all the same features as the website – user registration, login, search, filter etc. We support iOS version from 10 to 12.2.
How We Prepare Your Apple TV App
- First, you need to purchase the App. You can do it so from the CMS. (Go to "Billing" --> "Muvi Subscription" in the CMS and select the app under "Application". Then, proceed to "Checkout”.) If you have already purchased the App, then you can skip this step.
- After purchasing the app, you need to enable it (Go to "Settings" -->"Advanced" in the CMS. select the checkbox for the Apple TV App and then click on "Update").
- It takes us 1-2 weeks to build the App by using our default template. (If you want any customization then it may take longer time to develop the App)
- After the App is built, we will send it to you for testing
- Finally, after getting your approval, we will publish the App in the iTunes App Store
- To develop your Apple TV App, you need to provide us necessary information through the CMS. Please go to “Mobile & TV Apps” -->” Apple TV App”-->"Publish to App Store" in your CMS.
- If you have already developed an Android App, then select the checkbox “Use the Information from Android App”. Your Apple TV App will be created by using the information based on the Android App. (See Below Screenshot).
If you want to build your Apple TV App with new or different information than your Android App, then provide all the necessary information.
Note: Once you will save the information in the app publishing form, you cannot edit certain fields (App Name, Website, Privacy URL, Catagory, etc.), in the form later.
- Type your App name in the “App Name” field
- In the “Description” filed, write a brief description of your App
- For “App Launch Icon”, upload “Front App Icon”, “Middle App Icon”, “Back App Icon” (All these icons combinedly gives Parallax Effect)
- Click on “Upload Splash Screen” to upload a splash screen for your App (When you click on an App, Splash Screen is the image that appears before you see the main screen of the App)
- Upload “Feature Graphic” image. (When you open the App Feature Graphic is the image that appears on the top of the App)
- Select the “Distribution Demography” form the list. (You can select more than one option by pressing your CTRL key)
- Select “Language” from the drop-down list
- Type your “Website” name.
- Provide your “Email” address
- Provide your “Phone” number
- Select your App “Category” from the drop-down list
- Select “Ratings” from the drop-down list
- In the “Keywords” field type the keywords for your app. You can add multiple keywords separated by comma (,) (Keywords will make your App easily searchable in Google search)
- Type your “Copyright” statement in the corresponding field
- Finally, click on “Save”
All the information will be stored in our database and we will develop the Apple TV App based on the information provided by you. First, we will develop a Test App and send it to you for your review and approval. After getting your approval we will then publish the App in the iTunes App Store.
Publishing Your Apple TV App in iTunes App Store
We will publish the App in the App store either by using our Developer’s ID or by using your Developer’s ID. If you use your Developer’s ID, then the App will show your company or brand name as “By [Your Company or Brand Name]” in the app store. (See Below Screenshot).
If you want to use your iOS Developer’s ID, then please Click Here to create an iTunes Developer Account and update the Username and Password in the CMS. Go to Mobile & TV Apps --> Apple TV App Select the check box “Use My Apple TV Developers ID”. Type your “User Name” and “Password” and click on “Save”. (See Below Screenshot).
Muvi maintains the Apple TV App on an ongoing basis. It includes making updates and patches as required to support new app versions and Apple TV devices.