By implementing Apple In-App Purchase in your iOS App, you can sell a wide variety of content, including services, new features and subscriptions. To implement In-App Purchase in your iOS App, first you need to fulfill few requirements.
Requirements for In-App Purchase
You need to fulfill the following requirements.
- Paid Apple ID with In-App Purchase feature enabled.
- It’s also good to double check the Agreements, Tax, and Banking section in iTunes Connect.
- If you see a section entitled Request Contracts containing a row for Paid Applications, then click on the Request
- Fill out all the necessary information and submit it.
- It may take some time for your request to be approved.
- Otherwise, if you see Paid Applications listed under Contracts in Effect, then it looks like you have already completed this step.
- After successful integration of In-App Purchase in iOS application we must test it with Sandbox mode and then after the application go live then we can test with proper Apple ID with proper monetisation process. So, user must aware of it before test the app. Apple have review all the plan you have set on Apple Dashboard with your App.
- Subscription Details with Plan Details.
- Description of the App with Plans which will be shown in App Description in the iTunes App store.
Note: Before adding any payment method in In-App Purchase, please let us know about it. We will help you regarding this. Otherwise, Apple may reject your app if you try to add any payment method without informing us.