Muvi Free allows you to create your own online video and/or audio store instantly with your website, without paying any subscription or infrastructure fee. However, there are few limitations in Muvi Free plan which include limitations to add number of content, storage space in the server and bandwidth usage. Also, Muvi Free users are not be allowed to access the premium features which are exclusively accessible to our paid members. To access all these premium features, you need to purchase our subscription plan.
Muvi Free Restrictions
In Muvi Free, you can use all the basic features to launch your own video and/or audio store instantly. Below are listed some premium features which you will not be allowed to access as a Muvi Free user.
- Muvi Free is not White labeled. That means, it shows a “This video (or audio) streaming site is created using Muvi.com” banner on the website. (See Below Screenshot)
Note: You can change your domain name in Muvi FREE. That means, if your domain name is abc.muvi.com, then you can change it to abc.com. To know more about how to change your domain name please Click Here.
- AVOD feature (Advertisement) is not available in Muvi Free
- One can only add 25 Video/Audio content
- Storage size in the server is limited to 50 GB
- Bandwidth usage is limited to 50 GB
- Muvi Free users cannot add any Logo on the Player
- Only 30 minutes of Live Streaming is allowed for Muvi Free users.
- Muvi Free users do not have access to our Premium Features (i.e. Muvi Credit, Partner Portal, Alie, Muvi Kart, Policy Engine & Custom Report)
- To avail all the Premium Features, you need to be a paid subscriber. To know about the pricing details of our subscription plans please Click Here.
Note: Muvi Free store will be automatically deleted after 30 days of inactivity. That means, if you will not login to the CMS for 30 days, then your account will be cancelled automatically.