Customers should be able to purchase from you irrespective of the currency you present in (Presentment currency or Settlement currency). The simplest option for any transaction is by setting up single currency. However, you may want to consider presenting and/or settling in Multiple Currencies if your business caters to international customers. Here find out how to setup multiple currencies in Braintree Payment Gateway.
How to Setup Multiple Currencies
- After you login to your Braintree account, go to “Settings” --> “Processing” (See Below Screenshot)
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on “Merchant Account”
- In the next page, type your “Merchant Account ID” in the corresponding box. (See Below Screenshot)
- Select “Currency” from the drop-down menu
- Finally, click on “Save”
Setting Up Default Merchant Account ID & Default Currency
- To setup Default Merchant ID and Default Currency (If you want to setup a default currency other than US Dollar), you need to type your Merchant Account ID in the corresponding field and select the Default Currency form the drop down menu.
- Select the check box "Make this my default merchant account" and click on "Save". (See Below Screenshot)