You can easily share a content on Facebook. The content will appear as a thumbnail on the Facebook page. When anyone clicks on the content thumbnail, it will start playing in another tab of the browser.
How to Share Content on Facebook
- To share any content on Facebook, first you need to add it as a free content. (Click Here to know how to add free content)
- Then go to “Manage Content” --> “Content Library” in your CMS
- Click on “Embed” on the right-hand side of the content under “Action”
- A window will popup with two options. 1. Embed 2. Share
- Click on “Copy” on the right-hand side of “Share”. The content link will be copied.
- Login to Facebook and paste the link. Then click on post
- The content will be shared on Facebook
Note: If you have uploaded any content from 3rd party website like YouTube, Vimeo or Dailymotion then the "Share" option will not be available. This is also applicable for Live Streaming content.
- This is how the content will look like after sharing it on the Facebook (See Below Screenshot). When anyone clicks on the content thumbnail, it will start playing in another tab of the browser.