You can upgrade to or downgrade from Muvi dedicated server as per your requirement. There is no automated process to upgrade/downgrade. As per your request, we will do it manually from our end.
Upgrading to Muvi Dedicated Server
- Please add a support ticket or send us an email to upgrade.
- You will get an email notification when it is upgraded.
- Once the server is upgraded, you will be charged for the same in your next billing cycle.
- You can migrate to the dedicated server just a week before you go live. (We need time to setup Encoding Server, CDN, Database, etc.)
- Before the migration process starts, you need to add most of your content and complete your setup.
- We will do thorough testing and then start the migration process. It will take 3 days to complete the migration process.
Downgrading from Muvi Dedicated Server
- To downgrade from Muvi dedicated server, you need to inform us before one week of your next billing cycle date.
- Please add a support ticket or send us an email to downgrade the server.
- After receiving your request, it will take one week to downgrade.
- You will get an email notification when it is downgraded.
- Once it is downgraded, you will be charged for the new subscription plan from your next billing cycle.
Note: It takes us around one month to remove the dedicated server. So, you need to notify us in advance, once you have decided to downgrade from Muvi dedicated server.
Changing Server Location
We have servers located in different parts of the globe. You can change the location of the dedicated server as per your requirement. To change the server location, first, you need to add a support ticket. It will take one week's time to do the complete setup.