Uploading video and Encoding videos are completely different processes.
- Uploading purely depends upon your internet speed (Please refer to uploading video is slow) article for more.
- During the Encoding process, multiple videos are encoded correspondingly. For every encoding request, a dedicated server is used to encode the specific video/audio file.
- Encoding time depends on the type of video/audio (SD/HD/UHD/4K) and its size.
- Approximate maximum encoding time is displayed in the CMS (see below screenshot) before the actual encoding process starts. The encoding time usually takes less than the approximate time.
- If a lot of files have been uploaded at the same time, then it may take some more time to encode and transcode. The entire process is automated.
- There is no manual process to shorten the encoding time. You will receive a mail each time the encoding process is done.