User Generated Content Analytics shows the details of the content uploaded by the users. You can view the name of the uploader, email address of the uploader, number of views of the content, total number of uploads and number of comments received for a specific content. You can view the graphical representation of the data as well as you can view data on a specific date. Also, you can search a specific user by typing his/her email address in the search bar.
How to View User Generated Content Analytics
- Go to “Analytics” -->”User Generated Content” in your CMS
- The graph on the left-hand side shows the real time data for better understanding
- Select the date range from the calendar on the right-hand side. You will see the data on a specific date.
Different Columns of User Generated Content Analytics
Email: Email column shows the email address of the uploader (See Below Screenshot)
Uploader Name: This column shows the name of the uploader
No of Uploads: This column shows the total number of uploads by a user
Total Views: This column shows the total views of a specific content uploaded by a user
Total Comments: This column shows the total number of comments received by the viewers for a specific content.
Search Options in User Generated Content Analytics
You can search the content uploaded by a specific user by using the search function.
- Type the email address of a specific user in the search bar and hit enter.
- The search result will display the details of content uploaded by the user.