By using our E Learning Extension feature you can create your own E Learning website/app. Create courses and chapters using the video content (multi-Part), create or import questionnaires and link them to corresponding chapters, also you can do the evaluation and certifications.
First, you need to enable this feature from the Marketplace of your CMS. You need to add the courses in the form of multi-part video content. If required, you can also add monetization like PPV (Per Course), Subscription (Access all courses) and Coupons in the video content. We also provide API integration to build the front-end of your E Learning website/app.
How to Enable E Learning
- To enable E Learning, go to “Marketplace” –>”Manage Extensions” in the CMS.
- Under “E Learning”, click on “Activate”. When asked for confirmation, click on “Yes”.
- Once E Learning is activated, you can see the E Learning menu in the CMS
First, you need to create courses as multi-part video content. Create course as the parent content and add chapters as child content. To know how to add multi-part video content, please Click Here. Once the course content is created you can then map them to the Courses in E Learning Extension.
- To add a course, go to “E Learning” –>“Courses” in the CMS.
- Click on “Add Course”.
- Select the Course Content from the drop-down.
- Type the Passing Score in percentage (e.g. 30%, 50% etc.).
- Type the Certification Name (e.g. Certified Android Developer).
- Finally, click on “Save”. You can add multiple coursers by repeating this procedure.
After adding the courses, you can view them under the course list. To find a specific course, you can use the filter option. Also, you can edit and/or delete courses.
- Search Courses
You can search a specific course by using the filter option.
- Click on the “Filters”
- In the “Search” bar type the course name to search
- Use the “Date Range” to find courses added in a specific date.
- You can also sort the course by using the “Sort By” option.
- Editing Course
You can edit the courses as and when required. Edit the course content, passing score and/or certification name.
- To edit the course, go to “E Learning” –> “Courses” in the CMS.
- Click on “Edit Course”.
- Edit the course as per your desire (i.e. Edit the Course Content and/or Passing Percentage and/or Certification Name) and click on “Update”.
- Deleting Course
If required, you can also delete the courses.
- To delete the course, go to “E Learning” –> “Courses” in the CMS.
- Click on “Delete Course”.
- When asked for confirmation, click on “Yes” to delete the course. Repeat the procedure to delete multiple courses.
You can create questionnaire for each chapter. You need to type the questionnaire name and description.
- To add questionnaire, go to “E Learning” –> Questionnaire” in the CMS.
- Under “Add Questionnaire”, type the Questionnaire Name.
- In the “Description” field, type questionnaire description.
- Click on “Save & Continue”.
- Then, under “Manage Questions”, you need to add questions to the questionnaire.
- Click on “Add Questions”.
- Type the question in the “Question” field.
- In the “Options” field, type the answer options for the question. You can add multiple options for the question. If you wish, you can add more answer options.
- Select the “Correct Answer” from the options.
- Finally, click on “Save”. Repeat the procedure to add multiple questions.
- You can edit and/or delete the questions by clicking on “Edit Question” and/or “Delete”.
By using our import feature, you can import bulk questionnaires. First, you need to add the questionnaires to a CSV file, then you need to import the file. Click Here to download the sample questionnaire file.
- To import questionnaires, go to “E Learning” –>”Questionnaire” in the CMS.
- Click on “Import”.
- Browse and select the questionnaire file.
- Click on “Preview” to preview the questionnaires.
- Click on “Upload” to upload the questionnaires.
- Once the questionnaires are imported, you can view them under the questionnaire list.
After adding the questionnaires, you can edit and/or delete the questionnaires.
- Edit Questionnaire
- To edit the questionnaire, go to “E Learning” –>”Questionnaire” in the CMS.
- On the right-hand side of a specific questionnaire, click on “Edit Questionnaire”. Make necessary changes to the questionnaire and click on “Update”.
- Delete Questionnaire
- To delete a questionnaire, go to “E Learning” –>”Questionnaire” in the CMS.
- Click on “Delete” on the right-hand side of a specific questionnaire. When asked for confirmation, click on “Yes” to delete the questionnaire.
You can add questionnaire to each chapter. Before mapping a questionnaire to any chapter, first, you need to create the questionnaire as mentioned above.
- To add questionnaire to a chapter, go to “E Learning” –>”Courses” in the CMS.
- Click on “Manage Chapters” on the right-hand side of a course (for which you want to add questionnaire)
- Under “Manage Chapters”, you will see different chapters listed.
- On the right-hand side of a specific chapter, click on “Manage Questionnaire”
- Under “Manage Questionnaire”, click on “Add Questionnaire”
- Under “Questionnaire” type the questionnaire name you want to add with the chapter.
- Under “Schedule” select “Pre Test”/” Post Test” (If you will select Pre Test, then the users need to pass the test to access the main course. Post- Test is basically to evaluate the performance of the users after completing the course).
- Under “Success Score” type the score that users need to obtain to qualify to complete the chapter.
How to Get Access Token for API Integration
For API integration, you will need the Access Token key. To get the Access Token key please follow the below mentioned procedure.
- Go to “E Learning” –> “Settings” in the CMS.
- Under E Learning Settings, in the Access Token field, you will see the Access Token Key.