Our Video Analytics report shows customized analytic graph of number of videos watched, bandwidth consumed by your user, revenue generated from content and more... We encode your videos into multiple resolutions to save the bandwidth cost. The detailed report can be downloaded in CSV format.
How to View Video Analytics Report
- To get the detail report, go to "Analytics" --> "Video" in your CMS .
- Select a time period from the calendar
- The figure shows a real time analytic report for a particular period for better understanding.
Filtering Options in Video Analytics Report
You can filter the video analytics report by Device wise, Content wise or Currency wise.
- To see the report by device wise, select the Device from the drop down menu. (See Below Screenshot).
- To see the report content wise type the name of the content in the Search Bar.
- You can also select a particular Currency from the drop down menu to see your revenue in that currency.
Different Sections of Video Analytics Report
There are different sections in the Video Analytics Report including Name, Transactions, Price, Type, Revenue, Duration, Total Views,Unique Views, Embed Views, Trailer Views, Bandwidth and Download. (See Below Screenshot)
- Name column shows the name of the content (Movie name, Series Name etc.)
- Transactions column shows the total number of transactions of the content (How many times the content has been purchased)
- Price column shows the price of the content (The price will not show for free content or content purchased through voucher or coupon)
- Type column shows the type of monetization plan applied on the content (PPV, PPV Bundle etc.)
- Revenue column shows the total number of revenues earned from the content
- Duration column shows the total number of duration the content has been played for (i.e. 5 minutes, 1 hour etc.)
- Total Views shows the total number of views of the content by the users (For example, if 2 different users view the same content for 5 times, the total number of views will be 10)
- Unique Views column shows the number of unique views (For example if 10 different users watch the same content for once, then the unique views will be 10)
- Embed Views shows the number of views of the embed link shared for the content (If the embed link is viewed by 100 users, then embed views will be 100)
- Trailer Views column shows the number of views of the trailer of the content (That means how many times the trailer has been viewed by different users)
- Bandwidth column shows the total number of bandwidth consumed for watching the content
- Download column shows how many times the content has been downloaded by the users (If you have selected download option for the content)
Downloading Video Analytics Report
- To download the video analytics report, click on "Download CSV" (See Below Screenshot).
- The report will be downloaded in Microsoft Excel