Video Card Analytics shows the details of polls and external links. That means how many users have viewed which card (i.e. Poll/External Link), what actions they have taken (i.e. taking a poll/link visits), you can also view details of the poll results and the link redirects.
How to View Video Card Analytics
- To view Video Card analytics, navigate to “Analytics” -->”Video Cards” in the CMS.
- You can view the “Total Interactions”, “Total Links Clicked” and “Total Poll Attended” on the left-hand side.
- On the right-hand side you can view the graphical representation of the report.
- To view report on a specific date, you can select the date range from the calendar.
- By clicking on “Video Card Views”, you can view the total video card views.
- “External Links” shows the details of the external links clicked for each content.
- “Poll Results” shows the details of the poll results of each content.
Downloading Video Card Analytics Report
You can download the Video Card Analytics report in CSV format.
- To download the report, click on “Download CSV” (see below screenshot).