You can view the statistics of your Android App by logging into Google Play Console, using your Developer ID. You can view different stats for different time period and can also download the stats.
How to View Android App Statistics
- Login to Google Play Console by using your developer ID
- You will see your app in the list
- Click on the App to view its statistics
- You will see the stats on the Dashboard
- Select the time frame to view stats of a specific period
- Click on “View Details” to view the stats in detail
- You can download the stats by clicking on “Download Bulk Reports”. The report will be downloaded in Zip format.