When you map the video to the content, the encoding process starts. In the encoding process, the video files get encoded to .mp4 format. However, sometimes due to some missing information in the video file, the video at the server end not able to encoded successfully. You will get an email that the specific video file has failed to encode. In this case, you need to take the help of the HandBrake tool to encode the video at your end and then map it to the content.
How to Encode Video Using HandBrake Tool
- First, you need to download and install the HandBrake tool
- Open the HandBrake software
- Click on “Open Source” to upload the corrupt video file for encoding (You can upload a single file or upload a folder)
- On the bottom of the tool, type the file name you want to save the file as (e.g. Spiderman, Broken Arrow, etc.)
- Click on “Browse” to choose the destination where you want to save the encoded file (e.g. Desktop, Any Folder in a Specific Drive)
- Click on “Start Encode”. The file will start encoding.
- You can view the status of the encoding process on the bottom of the tool.
- Once the video file is encoded, it will be saved in the destination mentioned by you (e.g. Desktop, Any Folder in a Specific Drive)
- You can then map the encoded file to the content again.