Muvi is looking for an Account Manager our customer relationships. You will communicate with our customers to understand their requirements, translate them for our product management and development teams, act as a project manager for customer’s projects and manage the overall customer relationship.
This role is a combination of Sales, Support, Product Management and Project Management. You will wear multiple hats.
- Maintain customer relationships and maximize customer satisfaction by promptly responding to customers’ requests. Work with technical team to get answers to technical questions
- Gather customer requirements and prepare Client Requirement Specification (CRS) documents for product and development teams.
- Up sell and cross sell new products and paid features to existing customers. You will have a sales target.
- Conduct product demonstrations via online conference.
- Work as a Project Manager for customer’s projects.
- 4-6 years of experience as account manager, business analyst or consultant.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, ability to persuade and influence others, ability to explain technical topics to non-technical people.
- Excellent presentation skills, especially for tele-sales and online presentations
- Good understanding of software web technologies
- Experience in writing detailed functional requirement specifications.
|Job Category||Account Management|