IOS developer _ MUVI
We are looking for an iOS (iPhone) developer to join our team at Muvi. You’ll be working with the latest and greatest technologies including Apple TV.
- Design and build applications for the iOS platform
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Work alongside an excellent cross-functional team to build delightful products and experiences for millions
- Shape the direction of future mobile products at Muvi
- 3+ years’ experience in native iOS development
- Proficient with Swift and Cocoa Touch
- Knowledge in Objective C
- Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data , Core Animation, etc.
- Experience with MAC OS.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
- Knowledge of other web technologies and UI/UX standards
- Understanding of Apples design principles and interface guidelines
- Knowledge of low-level C-based libraries is preferred
- Experience with performance and memory tuning with tools (such as Instruments and Shark, depending on project needs)
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (preferred Git, Git Lab, SVN, AWS Codecommit)
|Job Category||Software Development|