We are looking for multiple QA Testers to join our team at Muvi. You will perform testing of interactive web and mobile applications including functional and regression testing. This includes performing manual testing which focuses on end-to-end testing and checks application response and output to ensure compliance with system requirements as outlined in the requirements document.
- Conducts integration, system, smoke, and regression testing for one or more systems.
- Develops and maintains software test plans, cases, scripts and scenarios.
- Translate business requirements and user stories to test cases, test scripts and test scenarios.
- Identifies and reports software defects and test findings using our defect tracking tool.
- Collaborates with project Technical Project Manager, QA Manager and other team members in developing and maintaining documentation describing test scope and test schedules.
- Develop, execute, and interpret load, stress, and other automated performance tests.
- 2+ years of experience in QA (software testing)
[Preferred] Experience in test automation
- Attention to details
- Should have in-depth knowledge and experience in Manual Testing, Test Planning, Test Cases, Preparation, Execution and Reporting.
- Should be good with writing Functional, Integration and Regression test cases from the analysis of requirements document.
- Should understand testing requirements related to the current project/product.
- Should have knowledge/Experience in Agile Methodology.
- Knowledge of Selenium-WebDriver is a must.
- Good knowledge in any Database (MySql, Cassandra etc)
- Hands on Jira(Bug tracking tool), ALM, any test management tool.
- Excellent knowledge of Testing concepts and tools
- Exposure to New technology, Problem solving skills, Self-motivated and self-starter, work independently
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
|Job Category||Software Testing (QA)|