Senior Android Developer
We are looking for a Senior Android Developer to join our mobile Android development team. In this role you will have the opportunity to contribute significantly to the future of Muvi on the Android and Android TV platforms. Your responsibilities will include defining the future architecture of our platform, providing technical and product expertise, and mentoring and guiding the developers to the promised land. Your efforts will directly impact our millions of users who rave about our products as much as we do.
- Produce code to the highest standards while adhering to industry accepted architecture and design pattern techniques and methodologies (e.g., MVC, SOA, OOP, DI etc.)
- Create application architecture and technical design using design patterns and common solutions.
- Converse with back-end teams to create optimum integration solutions.
- Work closely with the leadership team to define roadmap and development plans.
- Mentor, coach and manage team members while managing your team’s track of work to completion.
- Help define and implement standards and promote best practices for the Android development team.
- 6+ years of experience in native Android development.
- Advanced Android UI Skills (Fragments, Custom view components)
- Excellent knowledge of working with dynamic data (e.g., JSON, XML, AMF) through various interface types (e.g., REST, SOAP)
- Strong knowledge of PostgreSQL, MySQL and databases.
- In-depth knowledge of scalability, systems engineering, design patterns, and algorithms.
- Great product sense and design sense.
- Candidates local to Bhubaneswar preferred.
|Job Category||Software Development|