Senior Technical Consultant
We are looking for a Technical Account Manager to join our team. This is a diverse role requiring skills and experience in technology and sales. You must be technical enough to understand client’s requirements and speak to development teams, have the sales skills to sell new products/services to client.
- Manage the entire onboarding of customers, from online product training, managing customer deliveries and ongoing technical support.
- Own relationships with key customers and represent Muvi professionally.
- Up-sell and cross-sell new products and paid features to existing customers.
- Lead the definition of project scope for more complex multi solution engagements and key customer deliverables.
- Develop project plans and schedule to set achievable expectations with all stakeholders, both internal and external
- Ensures SLAs (service level agreements) and KPI (key performance indicators) as defined in the relevant contracts are met or exceeded.
- Partner with functional leads and Strategy & Operations team to assemble key resources and establish roles and responsibilities to ensure program goals and objectives are met
- Learn our product’s capabilities well enough to be able to demonstrate the product to customers and answer their questions on using the product.
- Responsible for overall customer satisfaction.
- 8+ years of professional experience in software industry in a customer facing role such as account management, client delivery, sales, support, business analysis or consulting.
- Ability to recommend and action process improvements and automations, actively seek and bring new knowledge to the broader team and then lead implementation
- Solid experience in requirements gathering, including experience in creating process documentation.
- Excellent presentation skills, especially for online presentations
- Strong technical skills, good understanding of web and mobile technologies
|Job Category||Account Management|