Social Media Marketing Manager
Are you always hooked onto Social Media? Love to comment on the latest twitter trends? Follow your fav celebs on Facebook? Interacting with your peers and sharing your thoughts on LinkedIn? Well if this describes you, we are looking out for you!
We are looking out for a young and passionate person who can take charge of the Social Media Campaigns of Muvi.com and take them to the next level. Apart from Social Media, the person will also be in charge of executing and contributing toward other Digital Marketing channels like Influencer Marketing, PR etc.
- Social Media Marketing
- Map out Muvi’s social marketing strategy and then drive that strategy proven by testing and metrics.
- Catapult Muvi into the league of the buzziest brands in the social space.
- Build a passionate & highly engaged fan base of brand lovers.
- Manage Social Media marketing campaigns and day-to-day activities
- Be an expert at answering on Quora and other Q&A platforms
- Build reputation on LinkedIn and network with people virtually
- Influencer Marketing & Public relationship
- Build relationships with industry influencers (Building the relationship of Muvi with a good pool of micro-influencers in relevant industry)
- Tracking, Engaging & Communicating with various influencers on social media platforms (such as Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest etc.)
- Set goals for influencer marketing, and determine how those goals align with the brand’s overall objectives.
- Ability to persuade the influencers for marketing the products
- Analysing & Reporting effective metrics that drive user engagement and leads
- Ability to drive high social engagement through precise and impactful communication of marketing promotions
- Digital Marketing
- Contribute towards SEO
- Contribute and lead Paid Search Campaign
- Contribute and share insights towards Content Marketing
- Deep and thorough understanding of Google Analytics
- Referral Marketing
- 4+ Years of Social Media Promotion, Influencer Marketing, PR experience
- Experience in using tools like HootSuite, Buffer etc…
- Knowledge and hands on experience in working with HTML
- Google Analytics and Google Adwords understanding
- Content and copywriting skills