We are looking for a Technical Recruiter to join our HR team in Bhubaneswar. Your will proactively source people at meet-up groups and networking events within Bhubaneswar, and develop creative sourcing techniques to attract top quality candidates. If you excel at hunting in the software development community apart from using traditional sourcing like Naukri and LinkedIn – then this is your opportunity to own recruitment efforts for a company delivering cutting edge solutions.
- End-to-end recruitment including sourcing, screening, scheduling, coordinating, follow up, offer and onboarding.
- Be an active member in the Bhubaneswar developer community, engage with potential candidates, join meetup groups, attend networking events, and more.
- Building professional relationships to aide in hiring through various social media tools such as LinkedIn, Facebook, etc..
- Develop and update job descriptions and job specifications
- Source, qualify, and conduct interviews ensuring technical and cultural fit.
- Screen candidates resumes and job applications
- Conduct phone and in-person interviews to evaluate candidates “fit” and technical competence
- Negotiate candidate’s salary and terms of employment
- Monitor and apply HR recruiting best practices. Recommend ideas for optimizing recruitment strategy.
- 3+ Years of experience in end-to-end recruiting software developers.
- Moderate understanding of IT terminology and processes
- Must be proficient in using job portals such as Naukri, LinkedIn and Monster.
- Proven experience in supporting different business unit requirements (software development, QA, marketing, product management etc..)
- Hands on experience with various selection processes (phone interviewing, reference checks, etc)
- Experience with HR databases and Applicant Tracking Systems
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience in campus recruitment from local colleges.
- Should be able to conduct initial pre-screening interview on current RoRs and cultural fit.