Senior Cloud DevOps Engineer
This DevOps position requires 8+ years of IT Operations experience with a proficiency in Linux and Amazon Web Services environment. You must be able to demonstrate experience using AWS manage services within their console along with basic networking, DNS, Load Balancing and general HTTP(S). Knowledge of CI/CD tools such as Jenkins, Puppet and RunDeck for multiple and highly automated deployment scenarios for rapid application deployment will be desirable.
- 8+ years of experience working as Linux (any version) system administrator.
- 3+ years of experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- 3+ years of DevOps experience.
- Very familiar with all AWS tools such as EC2, S3, ELB and Cloudfront.
- Has proven experience in maintaining high volume web applications using Apache and Nginx.
- Expert in converting routine jobs into scripts.
- Good knowledge of Puppet, Valgrind and Nagios.
- Strong working knowledge of virtualized servers and load balancing.
- Knowledge in setup and management of Memcached is desired.
- Knowledge of monitoring tools like Splunk or Zabbix
- Experience in maintaining “infrastructure-as-a-code” using tools such Terraform and Ansible
- Docker experience is a must, AWS ECS (Kubernetes, OpenShift, GKE) is also eligible
- Experience in Jenkins pipeline code and libraries would be plus
- Maintain production and development servers of 1000+ web applications being used by millions of end users.
- Implement infrastructure security principles in maintaining cloud applications
- Protect the servers from phishing, DoS and other kinds of attacks.
- Keep the load distribution across the server in good health, and help developers in tracking rogue code.
- Frequently analyze log to identify suspicious behavior of the app in term of errors or unwanted usage.
- Write automation scripts to de routine server management activities.
- Run web log analysis for various data points as and when we need them.
- Tracking log files for system errors and vulnerabilities.
- Automate infrastructure provisioning in Cloud environment
- Participate in Pre-Production and Production releases and available for 24x7x365 on-call rotation
|Job Category||Software Development|