- As a Quality Engineer at Muvi, you will be responsible for the quality of software development and deployment.
- The role will provide you complete working experience for functional, cross-functional, exploratory, regression testing, API testing
- It will also include creating a strategy, identifying and executing tests, finding regressions, and verifying bugs.
- Working closely with developers, design, product management, and other QA members to design, own, and deliver on test plans for our product.
- Develop and maintain a robust library of test cases for new and existing features.
- Providing reliable, early feedback on new functionality and feature changes.
- Collaborating with Engineering to isolate and reproduce defects across all parts of the system and identify gaps in coverage.
- Bugs verification, executing smoke and regression suites on fixes.
- Working knowledge of JIRA or other relevant testing tools is a must.
- Working in API testing using Postman or any other tools
- Experience in any Mobile & TV apps testing is added advantage
- Experience in Automation testing is added advantage
- 3-5 years of experience as a Quality Assurance Tester or similar role
- Should be available to work from the office.
- Experience in project management, QA methodology and understanding agile product management methodologies
- Comfortable with testing in very fast moving CI/CD environment
- Experience in creating well-defined Test Strategies for various types of Functional, Exploratory and Regression testing initiatives
- Can write clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases.
- You must have great written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in API testing
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Bonus: Working knowledge of programming languages like Java and Python and some experience with Automation web and api testing framework like Selenium and Jmeter
Perks & Benefits:
- Annual Profit-Sharing Bonus
- Gratuity and Provident fund (As per the government guidelines)
- Maternity and paternity benefits
- Family health insurance
- Forever Remote Option
- Attendance Bonus
And many more…
|Software Testing (QA)