We are looking for someone to create, execute and manage our business partnership plans with a wide-ranging industry segment. This is a diverse role requiring skills in business development, marketing and account management.
- Create, execute and manage partnership plans for different industry segments. Scope, research, consult, sell and close partnership deals.
- Ideate and execute all types of partnership activities that include but not limited to partner newsletters, partner sales kit, training and enablement program, partner case studies and joint partner events.
- Evaluate the economic and strategic costs and benefits of possible partnerships and work across all functional areas of the company to execute the relationships.
- Blend technology and business strategy to develop compelling plans for new partner initiatives.
- 5-10 years of professional experience in business development, account management or partner management, in the software industry.
- Proven track record of initiating and successfully driving new business opportunities.
- Filled with ideas and creativity, you should take a lot of initiative. We will create a lot of business partnerships with a lot of different companies from different industries. It will require a lot of creativity, ideas and initiative.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Sounds technical skills, good understanding of web and mobile technologies