Software Project Manager
We are looking for a smart juggler to join our team as a Software Project Manager. You will work closely with different Product Teams and liaise with business stakeholders to ensure flawless execution of Projects. We are particularly looking for someone who has traversed the path from developer to Technical Project Manager, as the role demands communication with cross Technical and Product Teams.
- Lead technical project teams as required, including engagement with third parties, product managers, and internal partners, through all stages of the SDLC.
- Evaluate complex problem statements, breakdown into simpler chunks of deliverables
- Provide management-level sprint and release planning. Analyze risk and mitigation accordingly, including contingency planning and initiating corrective action.
- Coordinate participation of tech and business stakeholders in requirements gathering, specifications, design, development and implementation of key projects.
- Helps ensure solution design meets standard architecture considerations and approval to include: Standard database structures, (2) Code standards, (3) Common components and reusable programs, (4) Security and Performance levels, (5) System interfaces and dependencies, (6) API Standards
- Develop project plans and stay on top of the To-Do’s for the team
- Arrange and participate in discussions to ensure solutions are designed for successful deployment
- Manage and appropriately escalate delivery impediments, issues, changes and risks
- Assume responsibility for delivery by ensuring all components of the project are successfully completed and transitioned to the relevant team
- 5+ years of total experience out of which at least 2 years in software development and 2 years in leading/managing technical teams
- Experience in managing vendors and partners.
- Good understanding of latest web and mobile technologies, database design and APIs.
- Detail oriented in approach to defining project tasks for technical members.
- Skilled in PMBOK and Agile methodologies
- Adaptable and quick learner when it comes to new technologies
- Exemplary verbal and written communications skills