Muvi rolls out its brand new Podcasting solution keeping in mind the consistent growth of the podcasting industry with over 750,000 active podcasts launched in 2019 with as many as 86 million podcast listeners in the U.S. Released last month, Muvi Podcast has already started to gain popularity among customers.
With this latest development, customers can now launch their fully-managed podcast and publish on platforms such as Apple podcast, Google podcast, Spotify and Alexa at zero upfront investment.
Let’s take an exclusive sneak peek into the features of Muvi Podcast:
- Fastest deployment – With Muvi you can launch your own podcast with just a few clicks without any knowledge of coding.
- Flexible publishing – Muvi gives you the option of flexible publishing thus enhancing more control over your podcast. Muvi’s flexible publishing option allows you to manage activities such as handpicking publishing sites, creating thumbnails, moderating comments, managing subtitles and description seamlessly.
- Easy monetization options – It’s easy to monetize your podcast with Muvi by using Pay-Per-Episode (PPE) model or offer a monthly or annual subscriptions. The billing cycle is completely automated and presented on an intuitive dashboard through which you can access your revenue details easily.
- Customizations – Muvi podcast is completely customizable allowing you the opportunity to experiment with the theme, language, etc as per your requirements.
- Easy import and export of content – With Muvi it’s possible to publish your podcast in any third-party sites or apps using MRSS feeds as well as migrate from other podcasting platforms by virtue of Muvi’s simple migration process.
For more details, check out our Podcast solution right now.
If you are not with Muvi yet, Sign Up for our 14-day free trial now.