Live Streaming has now become a major player across all industries from online education, games, IT, healthcare to logistics. The post-pandemic world has forced employees to communicate and work remotely keeping in mind social distancing norms.
As everyone is in a hurry to reach their audience online through live streaming, the quality of the digital experience has gone for a toss. While a robust live streaming solution can arm you with features, the environmental setup plays a key role in holding audience attention. A lack of professional ambiance may stain your brand image. So, here are a few tips to help you have a studio-like set up at your place that will make your live videos look professional and distinct to help your remote audience connect better.
1. Start with a Brief Introduction during Live Streaming
Always start your live streams by welcoming your audience and giving them a brief introduction about the subject matter of the live stream. This helps in two things- first, they get to know beforehand what they will be watching for the next few minutes. And, also, it helps a great deal to capture their attention span and keep them engaged throughout the entire live broadcast.
2. Background and Lighting
When it comes to live broadcasting, you should have full control over the ambience or else your live streaming effort will be going to waste. Here are a few tips to optimize the background environment:
- Choose a place where you will have control over the lighting, ambient sound and interruptions. Choosing a bright place is a good option.
- Set up a clean, neutral background with good lighting. This helps your audience to concentrate completely.
- Avoid dark rooms, low ceilings and sitting in front of a window against the light.
3. Camera Angles while you Live Stream
Having superb content and great vocabulary skills do not necessarily bring about great viewer engagement from a remote audience. Finding that perfect camera angle, however, does the trick. Here are some camera hacks to get it right.
- Get up close and personal with your shots if you’re streaming an event without an in-person audience.
- Elevate the camera to eye level in order to make it more visually appealing. Simply setting it on a desk and looking down at the camera may work during video calls, not live streaming.
4. Go for Simulcasting
Simulcasting or streaming to multiple destinations is a great way to bring in massive engagement. Also, you get to parallely stream to a remote audience at once instead of streaming to particular social websites one at a time.
[Muvi enables you to reach your viewers wherever they are, be it on Twitter, Facebook Live, Twitch or YouTube Live.]
5. Pro Tips for the Presenter
- Wear comfortable clothing that suits the occasion of the live event.
- Always look up to the webcam and not the computer screen while presenting. This would make your remote viewers feel more connected.
- Expect it to be warm under the lights so it’s better if you go for a matte-finish makeup.
- Avoid wearing shirts with large patterns or geometric shapes.
Why Live Stream with Muvi Live Server?
With Muvi Live Server, you can stream live with ultra-low latency from anywhere and reach your remote audience wherever they are. Be it eSports Tournaments, Corporate Events, eLearning or Training Sessions, get connected with Muvi Live Server and stream from the Web, Mobile & Connected Devices.
If you wanna learn more, we’d love to set you up with a 14-day Free Trial!