A video streaming website is an online platform to watch on-demand or live videos on web, mobile apps, or smart TV. When you build a video streaming website, you offer an online platform where users can enjoy a wide range of content, from movies to live broadcasts, instantly and interactively.
To make a video streaming website, begin by
- Selecting a hosting service that supports the high bandwidth demands of online video streaming platforms.
- Use a content management system (CMS) designed for creating a video streaming website, ensuring it allows for efficient management of video content.
- Focus on a user-friendly interface and robust security features for data protection.
- Lastly, implement monetization strategies such as subscriptions or advertising.
- Muvi One provides all-in-one solution to create a video streaming website.
Yes, with Muvi One, your website have the same monetization models that you set up once in Muvi One CMS. Muvi One offers all three types of Monetization Models i.e. Subscription, Pay-per-view, and Ads you can select any combination of them based on your requirement.
Yes. Muvi One supports any type of customizations that you require for your website. You can request for customization and our team will give you a detailed quote for the same and then integrate it upon your approval.
Muvi One's video streaming website offer all the major security features. Muvi One is an ISO 27001:2013 compliant platform that offers - Built-in DRM security, Forensic Watermarking, Screen Capture control, PCI-DSS, etc.
All you need to do is purchase Muvi One + website subscription. Fill in a small form available on your Muvi One CMS. Muvi team takes around two days to a week for building your website. The website will be released to you for testing and confirmation. Once confirmed your video streaming website will be sent for approval.
Muvi One customers do not need to worry about coding and programming, because it’s already been taken care of in the platform. We understand you, your business, and that your focus should be on creating and acquiring great content, without having to worry about things such as HTML, PHP, Java, databases, codes, patches, programs, etc. The Muvi One platform has therefore been developed in such a way that it’s easy to operate, and can be deployed and managed by anyone who can brew a cup of coffee.