Technical Account Manager
We are looking for a Technical Delivery/Account Manager to join our team. This is a diverse role requiring skills and experience in technology and sales. You must be technical enough to understand the client’s requirements and speak to our development teams, and have the sales skills to sell new products/services to clients. This role is a combination of Sales, Support, Product Management and Project Management. You will wear multiple hats.
- Manage the entire onboarding of customers, from online product training, managing customer deliveries and ongoing technical support.
- Own relationships with key customers and represent Muvi professionally.
- Up-sell and cross-sell new products and paid features to existing customers.
- Lead the definition of project scope for more complex multi solution engagements and key customer deliverables.
- Develop project plans and schedule to set achievable expectations with all stakeholders, both internal and external
- Ensures SLAs (service level agreements) and KPI (key performance indicators) as defined in the relevant contracts are met or exceeded.
- Partner with functional leads and Strategy & Operations team to assemble key resources and establish roles and responsibilities to ensure program goals and objectives are met
- Learn our product’s capabilities well enough to be able to demonstrate the product to customers and answer their questions on using the product.
- Responsible for overall customer satisfaction.
- 4-6 years of experience as account manager, business analyst or consultant.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, ability to persuade and influence others, ability to explain technical topics to non-technical people.
- Excellent presentation skills, especially for tele-sales and online presentations
- Good understanding of software web technologies
- Experience in writing detailed functional requirement specifications.
|Job Category||Sales, Account Management|