This DevOps position requires 12+ years of IT Operations experience with a proficiency in Linux and Amazon Web Services environment. You must be able to demonstrate experience using AWS-managed services within their console along with basic networking, DNS, Load Balancing, and general HTTP(S). Knowledge of CI/CD tools such as Jenkins, Puppet, and RunDeck for multiple and highly automated deployment scenarios for rapid application deployment will be desirable.
- 12+ years of experience working as a Linux (any version) system administrator.
- 7+ years of experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- 5+ years of DevOps experience.
- Very familiar with all AWS tools such as EC2, S3, ELB, WAF, and Cloudfront.
- Has proven experience in maintaining high-volume web applications using Apache and Nginx.
- Expert in converting routine jobs into scripts.
- Good knowledge of Puppet, Valgrind, and Nagios.
- Strong working knowledge of virtualized servers and load balancing.
- Strong knowledge of Telemetry frameworks like OpenTelemetry and Jaeger
- Knowledge in setup and management of Memcached is desired.
- Knowledge of monitoring tools like Splunk, Grafana, or Zabbix
- Experience in maintaining “infrastructure-as-a-code” using tools such Terraform and Ansible
- Docker experience is a must, AWS ECS (Kubernetes, OpenShift, GKE) is also eligible
- Experience in Jenkins pipeline code and libraries would be plus
- Experience with modern deployment mechanisms like Canary and Blue-Green
- VPC creation on AWS and management of server hardening and associated tasks
- Aware of SOC compliance like Jump servers, TDE for DB, PII protection
- Aware of CSA compliance
- Maintain production and development servers of 1000+ web applications being used by millions of end-users.
- Implement infrastructure security principles in maintaining cloud applications
- Protect the servers from phishing, DoS, and other kinds of attacks.
- Keep the load distribution across the server in good health, and help developers in tracking rogue code.
- Frequently analyze log to identify suspicious behavior of the app in terms of errors or unwanted usage.
- Write automation scripts to de routine server management activities.
- Run web log analysis for various data points as and when we need them.
- Tracking log files for system errors and vulnerabilities.
- Automate infrastructure provisioning in Cloud environment
- Office network router and DNS configuration handling, desktop and Laptop configuration
- Participate in Pre-Production and Production releases and available for 24x7x365 on-call rotation
|Job Category||Software Development|