We are looking for someone with both DevOps and development experience to join our live streaming team.
This position requires a full-stack developer with proficiency in Linux and AWS to join Muvi’s growing Engineering team. To be successful at this role, you should be a self driven problem solver and excellent coder.
- Write automation scripts to de routine server management activities.
- Run web log analysis for various data points as and when we need them.
- Automate infrastructure provisioning in Cloud environment
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code with full-stack development, in PHP and in Python or node js language.
- Roll out new features, and analyzing (and reacting) to the results you discover from our system services and user feedback
- Collaborate with the team to design, develop, unit test, and support new features
- Participate actively in Scrums, sprint planning meetings, and sprint retrospectives.
- Stay informed of new tools, libraries, and best practices and sharing ideas with the team for continuous improvement of the tool-chain and development process
- 3+ years experience in programming or/and DevOps.
- Familiarity with AWS services like EC2, S3, Cloudfront, Load Balancer and Lambda
- Knowledge on shell scripting
- Has proven experience in maintaining high volume web applications using Apache and Nginx.
- Expert in converting routine jobs into scripts.
- Good knowledge of Puppet, Valgrind and Nagios.
- Strong working knowledge of virtualized servers and load balancing.
- Strong knowledge of databases modelling and design
- Strong experience in API design and REST based services
- Knowledge on Microservices and Docker would be a bonus
- Have Self-directed work ethic with attention to detail and good communication skills
|Job Category||Software Development|